Every previous patch - especially 7, and 8 and 9, has overwritten some portion
of our customizations to IM, so I expected that and more of the 7.5.x upgrade.
I am now documenting what it takes to restore all of our customizations after
the upgrade, just like I had to do for the 7.0.03 patches in the past.  The
modules they completely re-wrote are the biggest hurdle, since our
customizations tend to break the upgraded app.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/