From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: End of Life for BMC(R) Remedy(R) User (Windows-based client)

**
I remember using that as well, we had macs.. and it worked for them nicely..
you had to have the right version of java..
I like remedyweb more than midtier -- in that day..
We Rolled out remedyweb fine, but did not even roll out mid-tier.. cause it
stunk.
Midtier today is light years different.. but If Remedyweb came back in new
wrapper.. I would definately consider it.
Which is what I was honestly thinking...  that might happen.
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:36 AM, strauss