You could also do this at DB level by resetting the password in the view user_x
and the cache table user_cache.

update user_x set password = null where login_name = 'Demo';
update user_cache set password = null where username = 'Demo';
commit;

user_x is a view of the User table as you see in your User tool, and user_cache
is the user cache table, where the system actually reads the password from
while authenticating. Having reset the password value in both these tables, you
would be good to go..

Make sure that you do not have multiple entries for Demo in the user_cache
table.. It had happened on one of my customers system, we have no idea what
caused that.. that did give us authentication problems too - only that it would
authenticate Demo with either of the two passwords on both those records.. If
you see multiple records in the user_cache table for the username Demo, delete
all except one of those records.. Be cautious of not deleting records belonging
to other users or you will cause other problems..

Joe