Hi Joe,
Thank you for the reply.

Can I ask you one more questions, sorry but this issue has been
bugging for a while.

Still unable to resolve this database restoration issue. Is there a
way to rest the DB password.Tried through DB tab in server settings
but failed giving sql error.
also when tried to restore the Database from one server to other
server got a sql error ARERR 552 ( Login failure).

Here's the post.

Where to make changes for DOMAIN change ?

http://groups.google.com/group/arslist/browse_thread/thread/99e11928969eb6eb/25e4d7c1cea6fd04?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=domain+change#25e4d7c1cea6fd04

Please advise,
Thanks,
Raj