Why is it crashing?  I doubt this is related to the thread setting
unless you have them set so high that the footprint for each thread is
exhausting the memory allocation range.

Do you have a core file?  If so, what is the stack trace in the core
that caused the crash?

What is the memory utilization at the time of the crash?

What are the last entries in the filter, escalation, api, and arerror log files?

What signal does armonitor.log show that arserverd exited with?

Is a stack trace available in the arerror.log file?

Axton Grams