I just tried on my iPhone with mid-tier 7.5p3.  I was able to log in, the
home page rendered correctly, but I was unable to scroll up or down to see
the entire contents of the entry point list on the left.  I did not try
with direct URL's but I bet it works... at least partially.

Here's a screenshot.

Nevermind on the screenshot - listserv keeps rejecting.

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com