Did you update the database target in ar.conf/cfg?

You don't mention version or if you use ITSM7.

This is from BMC --

There are some forms that store a servername as data in a record (not as
data in the Datadictionary per the queries mentioned later). They are:

AST:ARServerConnection
AST:ComplianceARBased_Advanced
TMS:ApplicationRegistry
CAI:AppRegistry
SYS:Escalation
SYS:Attachments - If the out-of-box data is modified by replacing
?<arserver>? or ?<midtierserver>? with the hostnames, only then  change
these values to the correct server host name.
NOTE: Some forms will not be available depending on the ITSM installation.

There is also a KB article and two word documents (sql, oracle) available
from support.  KM-000000025406.

hth,
tony

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com