>AR Plugin Server Startup Error Address already in use

Looks like the process is trying to start on a port that's already in use.

It's either the ars one, or the java one.

In your ar.conf/cfg -- Plugin-Port: 10000

If that's not the one there should be a file... pluginsvr_config.xml that
lists the port the plugin server binds to.

<pluginsvr_config>
        <port>9999</port>

Run a netstat (or Solaris equivalent) to find out what process is on what
port, pick which one to change.. :-)

hth
Tony

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com

From:
"Pruitt, Christopher (Bank of America Account)"
<christopher.pru...@hp.com>