From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB 2.0 & Class

**
I made all servers (including DB servers) part of BMC_ComputerSystem
My databases are under BMC_Database

Yes, BMC recommends using BMC_SoftwareServer for database servers. Not sure the
logic here..

I imported my assets to the BMC.CORE:BMC_xxxx forms (join).  This join form
will join the BMC_BaseElement form w/ the correct form.
I did NOT use AST:xxxx forms.