From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Bob Rowe
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Computer system asset and Capability List

** Okay, in ITSM 7.5, there are no ASI: ALs. So, logging wouldn't help.

However, the menu does exist, as does the picklist form, so I added the values
the customer wants and it works.

Anyone have any ideas on how the menu gets applied? Show Relationships in the
Developer Studio shows nothing.
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM, DCI Remedy