Thank you sooo much for the response, and for validating the path I've
already started down.  I've attempted setting defaults, but there must
indeed be some workflow setting it before hand as it seems to always revert
back to "No".

I'm now picking through the workflow logging with Hoo WinTail to track down
what exactly is happening.

Again, thanks!  This mailing list is definately the best Remedy resource
I've been able to find thus far :-D

Cheers,

Scott.