I think I might have this beat.

I found I also had to modify:

SHR:SHR:OnDisplay_050_SetActivityFields

It also has a Set Fields action that switches the z1D_Secure_Log to "No".  I
have simply flipped it to "Yes" and I'm testing now.

I'm also going to export all definitions for the HPD:Help Desk form and try
to track down any other references to this field to try and understand
anywhere else it's being manipulated.

BTW - What methods do you use to do development/testing.

I don't recall it being THIS painful (it's been awhile since I've worked
with it). After each change I want to test, I have to:

- Close Administrator
- Ensure I have no active user sessions (close all User instances)\
- Delete everything from my local /Documents and Settings\<user>\Application
Data\AR System\HOME folder
- Punt the Remedy Server service on the (Windows) server.
- Reopen User and Administrator tools to continue.

If I DON'T do this... I get these strange "User does not have AR Write
license" (or something like that...) when testing.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks again for all the excellent help!
Scott.