From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Arnab Baral
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need help!

**
Hi,

We are in the process of a new QA environment which should be a replica of the
production.

The approach we are trying to follow is image cloning. The servers are virtual
(VMs) and the OS is Solaris.

But we are not sure of the risks since it has not been done before.

Please somebody come up with suggestions,its very urgent.

It will be much appreaciated!

Regards
Arnab

copies of the original message.