  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Arnab Baral
  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 1:14 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Need help!

  **
  Hi Lyle,

  Thanks for the information.

  Do you think there might be risks like:

  ## Anyupdate in the QA environment might reflect on Production. I believe
even if it happens it can be taken care of from the configuration or DB..

  Also let me know where I should remain focussed in case of probable risks.

  Regards
  Arnab

  On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Lyle Taylor <tayl...@ldschurch.org>