Hi again,

One more thing.

If you are doing performance tuning, you do not need to understand
everything.

Check out the presentation I did during WWRUG09, where I point out the
most interesting API-calls:
http://rrr.se/doc/WWRUG09_RRR_LogFilePerformanceTuning.pdf

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: