From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 9:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Alert - will it go away with the User tool?

**

Interesting article. However what is the basis for this assumption? "Also,
the deployment and maintenance of a traditional "thick client" increases IT
costs within an organization as compared to a web client based solution. "

The client does not add any addition IT cost to an organization. Forcing me
to deploy a mid-tier server does. Just so you know I do have a mid-tier
server, and it does have a cost. What if I did not and had no plans to
deploy the mid-tier?

So I would very much like to know the basis of this assumption.

Thanks

Mark

  _____