That does look good.  The first thought I had regarding its usefulness was
on an airplane, where laptops often have their usefulness minimized by a
reclining seat back.  Given the battery life of these, it would be a viable
option as a remote IT tool.

Rick
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM, John Sundberg <john.sundb...@kineticdata.com