From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Paolino, Andrew
Sent: April 5, 2010 5:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT:Kinetic apps and some iPad fun

**

And somewhere between 300,000 and 700,000 people agree. Despite some of the
obvious limitations of the technology, there's certainly a demographic that
is (at least initially) finding this useful.

John - Does KD Response work as well? I could see IT folks in the field
using this tool to collaborate on complex open issues..

Andrew Paolino

Column Technologies

130 William Street, 8th Floor

New York, New York 10038