******************
what you need only to do , create new company with name of Employee for
example and you will configure all the People to have access to this Company
, So another Company IT Support and Another one HR Support

For example you need to give all the organization ( Employee Company) in CTM
People Access Restrictions Table

For the IT Support they should have ( Employee Company and IT Support ) in
CTM People Access Restrictions Table

For the HR Support they should have ( Employee Company and HR Support ) in
CTM People Access Restrictions Table

also you will build the Support Groups under this Companies base on the
role.