From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramy S. Ayoub
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Segregating HR & IS/IT data

**

******************
what you need only to do , create new company with name of Employee for example
and you will configure all the People to have access to this Company , So
another Company IT Support and Another one HR Support

For example you need to give all the organization ( Employee Company) in CTM
People Access Restrictions Table

For the IT Support they should have ( Employee Company and IT Support ) in CTM
People Access Restrictions Table

For the HR Support they should have ( Employee Company and HR Support ) in CTM
People Access Restrictions Table

also you will build the Support Groups under this Companies base on the role.