From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Begosh
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 2:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: User gets a blank screen while accessing Atrium Core Console
7.6 through Mid-Tier 7.5 patch4

**
have you turned on the logs on the mid tier to see if they are producing
anything?  I had had this issues with Change calendar, Artium Core console,
RKM etc.... and it usually is something to do with the configuration of the
URL, or password.  I know also bouncing the web server helps sometime too,
like tomcat.  I do remember one time with SRM i was having issues and it
turned out to be a bad data vis file.

Kevin Begosh

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Bilinski, John CTR WHS/ITMD/ASD