From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 1:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB upgrade

**
I'm upgrading CMDB 2.1p4 to 7.6 on linux OS.  It's failing with: Cannot open
catalog; Message number = 93 from this part of the install:
impact-data-upgr-import-OSD.txt

I don't really have any idea where to go from here because I don't understand
what is wrong.  This is part of the post-install activities, so it clearly
could talk to the DB and the install checks the ARS user permissions before it
ever starts, so it can't be DB or permissions.  Any input would be helpful.

The product catalog install also fails on this file:
/opt/ar/remedy/AtriumCore/dsl/pct/workflow/en/pct-upgrade.drm but the
corresponding log is completely empty, so I don't know what is wrong there
either.

Thanks,

Anne Ramey
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.