From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: 01 June 2010 17:25
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB upgrade to 7.6 failure, please help

**

Yes, I can login with that userid/password combination and it completes the
DB portion, so it's not a DB access thing.  It checks the connection to ARS
during the upgrade prep and validates it ok.  Is there anything else I can
check?

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.