Try to save the people form by changing some thing (probably include some spade
in the address), so the permissions will get refreshed, it may solve your
problem. We had similar issues and solved by doing so.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Service Request issue

I have a user that can only see 1 template within a service category called
Retail. She manages this group and needs to see all the templates for the
retail category.
Anyone else within the Retail group can see all the templates.  I've
checked her People and User forms and can't find anything unusual.
Can someone point point me were else I need to look to grant this employee
the ability to see all the templates in this category.

Thanks,

larry

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION/DISCLAIMER
Transmission of this email is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
action in reliance upon this information by the person or entity other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and would be at their risk and responsibility.
While Adea takes adequate protection against viruses, neither the sender of
this mail nor Adea accepts any responsibility or liability for interception,
corruption, delay or any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment. If
you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this in error,
please delete this email with attachments, if any, and inform the sender. Thank
you for your understanding and co-operation