Hi

I'm using rrrchive to migrate some data between two servers. In general,
it's working just fine but some records (around 5%) fail to migrate with
the following log:

rrrchive: 2010-07-22 11:55:14, type=ARS, level=ERROR, file=rrrchive.cpp,
line=417

ARMergeEntry(server=<servername>, form=<form name>,
entry=A00000000000002)

  API CALL SEVERITY: AR_RETURN_ERROR, failure, status contains details

  ARStatusList: contains 1 messages

  Number: ARERR 91

  Message: Cannot open catalog; Message number = 91

  Append: RPC: Can't encode arguments

I've tried to increase the log level to DEBUG but there's no additional
log being generated. I've also tried using "verifydata" and
"verifyattachments", all with the same result. I can see some records
with attachment were migrated fine (and some records without attachment
failed) so I don't think it's "attachment related".

Any ideas on how to get a more detailed log or what could be causing
this error?

Cheers

Rafael