From: "tristan.rop...@t-online.de" <tristan.rop...@t-online.de>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 7:29:12 AM
Subject: Strange behavior in Remedy 5

** Hello,

I have here in Remedy 5 a strange behavior.

I have a Remedy Application 5 on my laptop with the exact definitions as in der
test environment.
Even the data is a copy.
When i try to change a form (putting a button, etc) on my laptop and i want to
import this form in the test environment,
i can not see any results of this form after importing the def file !
Before this import all data of this form was accessable !

Any idea

Help is much appreciated !!!

Tristan