Hi,

ARAPILOGGING exists for old versions as well, but may not be well
documented. Follow the information for 7.5 ARAPILOGGING.

I do not think that you will get much out of that though, as the failing
call is ARMergeEntry, and we get the error message...

The only thing I can think of is incompatibility issues between your 5.x
server and the 7.0 API, and that for the ARGetEntry for some reason give
us a corrupt structure.

Does the exact same records fail each time?

Have you tried to export one of the problematic records to an ARX-file
(ARUser) and the importing it with ARImport?

I may be able to supply a 6.3-API version of RRR|Chive that may work
differently. Any API should be working 2 versions backwards and 2 versions
forward, at least.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: