From: Lyle Taylor [mailto:tayl...@ldschurch.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Session Invalid Error

**
Hmm.  Odd.  I was seeing something similar at one point, but I think I tracked
it down in our case to either the F5 or the IBM HTTP server switching someone
from one MT server to the other for some unknown reason.  It hasn't happened
for a while for us, though, so I'm not sure what changed.  I'm pretty sure I've
never seen sessions expire like that so long as the person stays on the same MT
server, though, on 7.1 p5 or 7.5 p3.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have apache web servers in front of tomcat if
they're simply forwarding to the local tomcat instance?  Are you serving up
static content (e.g., documentation) as well?

Now you're making me nervous about upgrading.  We're currently on MT 7.5 p3,
and I was considering changing to p6.  Have you done any testing with p5 or p6
yet to see if that makes a difference?

Thanks,
Lyle