Event ID:    1040
Date:        9/22/2010
Time:        00:50:32
The description for Event ID ( 1040 ) in Source ( MsiInstaller ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
C:\Program Files\SMPM-2\catoinstw.msi, 2168, (NULL), (NULL), (NULL), , .

Event Type:    Information
Event Source:    MsiInstaller
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    1042