I did something like this on the Work Order form.  I created workflow that:

1)      Does a push fields to TMS:ParentApplicationTemplateBuilder, mapping all
the fields you would expect for the customer information, as well as setting
zTmpInternalCommand to "CREATECHILD", all the RootRequest fields appropriately,
and the Parent Template  InstanceId with the template ID that is logically
selected based on my form in SRM.  You could easily just do this when your
custom form pushes to the Change Request, as long as you have a field on the
Infrastructure Change form to store it since your Filter would be on the Change
Request form itself.

2)      I do a Set Fields on the Work Order form setting z1D Char01 with
$PROCESS$ Application-Query-Delete-Entry "TMS:Flow"  'RootRequestInstanceID' =
"$InstanceId$" AND 'ParentID' = "$InstanceId$" AND 'Sequence Mode' = "Yes" AND
'Status' = "Pending".

3)      I do a Push Fields to TMS:FlowBuilder, mapping the stuff that makes
obvious sense as well as Parent Type as "Root Request" and zTmpInternalCommand
as "CREATE".

4)      Do a Set Fields on Work Order with CreatedfromParentTemplate = "Yes".

I just figured out how to do this by basically looking at the filters that
create Tasks from templates for Work Orders, and built my own.  I also changed
it up a bit because initially I would create the Task Group Template and all
the Tasks within it, but my users didn't like that they had to click on the
Task Group Template to see the list of Tasks, so instead I just set it up to
create the Tasks from the template as individual Tasks.  I hope this at least
gives you a direction to start in.  Realistically, you can do the same thing I
did but on the Change form - just add some tasks to a Change Template, and turn
on filter logging for when your custom form creates a Change Request with that
template and see what happens.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union