Sorry, but I do not have the issue no. right away. Will try and get that.
The issue with the ITSM installer is that the def files and arx files do not
get imported during the upgrade. The upgrade that I performed took about 40
hours and finally failed. It was very annoying to learn that BMC knew it was
an issue and still did not publish it.

I want to know if anyone has been able to find a work around for performing
the upgrade.

Regards,
SriSamSri Appecherla
Mobile# +91 991 610 6008