David,

The statement "it represents the total number of users that your
organization expects to access...", that does not hold true for floating
Self-Service correct?

Say we have "BMC Remedy Self Service - Floating User Add-On License 20-Pk
Lsn" and have 14,000 potential users who would access SRM (our total
expected user count).  Since it is a floating license this should cover the
14k people who may need to request something from our IT dept or search the
KB?  Assuming no more than 20 people at a time are trying to use
Self-Service functionality, correct?

Jason