From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Durling
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 ITSM No more UT Questions

I forgot the fate of ODBC driver use, though it was delivered with the
user tool in the past.  Some of our users have liked that for logging in
from Excel where they can manipulate reports in a familiar way.  Perhaps
it's an option against the newer ARS?  (If the users didn't necessarily
feel the need to be "in Remedy".)

David Durling
University of Georgia