From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Batwe, Saurabh [ITSUS Non-J&J]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Compatibility matrix for ARS7.1

**
Hi all,

Please confirm that ARS 7.1 works/supports the oracle 11G..

The following is the minimum configuration requirement in a HP-UX box for AR
System 7.1:

Minimum Operating System version

Platform - PA-RISC

HP-UX 11iv2

Platform - HP Integrity / Itanium

HP-UX 11iv2

Minimum Database Version

Oracle 9i/10g

Database Client version

Oracle : 32-bit Oracle 10gR2 database client

Minimum Java Version

HP JDK 1.5 build 1.5.0.05

Minimum Web / Application Server version

Minimum OS version - Windows 2003 (32 and x64)

Microsoft IIS 6.0

Thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Batwe