Another option would be to have another Mid-Tier server with a different
timeout value.  We were planning on doing what Joe suggested for our service
desk but recently have been kicking around the idea of a dedicated MT with a
much longer timeout for them.

Of course they need to know how to get to their own MT vs. what the rest of
the enterprise uses as well as we have not worked out a way to enforce only
the appropriate people are using this MT (wish there was a $MTSERVER$
keyword in AR).  Worst case we can do it at the web server level to filter
traffic.

Jason

Jason