Thanks!  That will be helpful for what we need.  Now if they would just make
the init form work in Mid-Tier to guarantee your AL would run on each login
without having to tie the AL to every form that might be opened directly.
(Just remembered I never put in an RFE for init form functionality in MT,
add to list to submit next week)

This wouldn't help if you are load balancing or Web Services like an AR
keyword would.