I had to remove "KB" and only search by the numbers.

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
> Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:15 PM
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
> Subject: Re: 7.6.4 Upgrade
>
> ** Check with BMC on KB20035088_Fix
> I think this is your issue... as of 7.5.03 there are 4 possible filters
that need to be modified.. They did not tell anyone, but if you call and
press hard enough or get the correct person, it might be the issue... Sounds
just like it..
rafael.rodrig...@broadridge.com<mailto:rafael.rodrig...@broadridge.com>>
wrote:
> James thanks for your response. I do not have development cache mode
enabled on this server.

> In working with BMC it appears that the AR Server is terminating while
trying to do a filter notify action.

> Interesting if I disable filter that is trying to send notification the
timeout issue is resolved. I tried creating a brand new notify filter and
timeout is back.

> So it appears that for some reason after the upgrade the system crashes
when trying to send out notification.

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>] On Behalf Of jham36
> Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:26 PM
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
>
> Subject: Re: 7.6.4 Upgrade
>
> ** Make sure dev cache mode is turned off if this is your production
environment.

> James
> _attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are"_