Ray,

                'Not sure what your Remedy configuration is, which may be an
issue.

                You can use Run Process or $PROCESS$ to execute processes on
the local/client workstation or on the Remedy server (possibly multiple Remedy
servers).  It won't "log into Windows server box" per se, but if that's the
server that you run Remedy on, you should be able to run a process on it.

                Run Process isn't interactive.  You can't issue a command, wait
for a prompt, issue another command, etc.  Run Process issues its command and
processing continues to the next action - regardless of command execution.
Setting a field with $PROCESS$ (to execute a process) will cause it to wait for
command termination and will capture the return code (from STDOUT).  Still not
interactive.  Still only works on client workstation or Remedy server.

                If deploy_vm.nsh can be executed standalone, fully qualify its
pathname in the Run Process.  If it needs to be launched by NSH, you'll need to
execute NSH (fully-qualified pathname) in a single command (arguments/switches
to run deploy_vm.nsh).  If this is the case, and NSH runs on a server other
than the client or Remedy server, you can't run it via Run Process.

                If it runs on the client, you can't use a Filter (which runs on
the Remedy server).

Mike White
EMail michael.wh...@verizon.com<mailto:michael.wh...@verizon.com>
Office 813.978.2192