Hi Chintan,

Thanks for the reply. I realize that I can mix and match fields from the
form and from the XPATH but I am unclear on how to combine them to achieve
the desired result. Maybe an example will help:

Suppose that XPATH(/ROOT/qualification) is something like the following:

    <urn:qualification>Workgroup="REMEDY" AND ( word="email" OR
word="remedy")</urn:qualification>

What I want to actually send to the server as the query is the following:

   Workgroup="REMEDY" AND ( word="email" OR word="remedy" AND 'distribution'
!= "Internal"

But I can not figure out how to combine XPATH(/ROOT/qualification) with the
additional clause to achive the desired result.

Thanks.
Larry

Larry Robinson
Remedy Admin/Developer