You can do individual mapping at Business Approval use the application as one
of the Product Tiers, such as Product Name.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew C Goodall <ago...@jcpenney.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 6:57 pm
Subject: ITSM 7.5 Change Management Business Approvals

**
All,

I have a need to implement a business approval process for change requests.
The approver list will change depending upon the application categorized in the
change request.
The approvers will not be IT Support staff / Infrastructure Change Users – they
are business users.

How do you propose I accomplish this in the Change Management approval process?

It appears the Change management approval process design is geared towards
individuals or IT support staff, they seemed to forget about approvals at the
business end by more than one person.

Setting up these people in support groups is not feasible due to the large
number of applications that need to be driven via this process.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com

it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this
message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any
review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.