I did the import and the knowledge articles were availa

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Cerrato <samcerra...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am
Subject: RightAnswers integration w/RKM 7.6.04

The RightAnswers Knowledge-Paks content provided by RightAnswers was in HTML
ormat. This format works fine with RKM through version 7.5. Apparently with
ersion 7.6 BMC completely changed the RKM application using their own
ndexing/searching processes as opposed to an external index/search application
Hummingbird).
Since this change, RightAnswers has yet to finalize a method to produce a
uitable format for RKM 7.6 and generate documentation. They did run a special
ontent publish earlier this year to generate content in an ARX format for use
n RKM 7.6. They provided me with these files but I need some guidance on
onfiguring RKM and importing the ARX files.
Has anyone performed this import of these files and if so, can you provide any
ssistance? Is it just imported using the Data Import Tool? The instructions
've seen regarding this import doesn't specify which form to import the KPaks
nto.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
am