Joe,

What you say is true, however, the Full Text Search still has to index
the records in order for them to appear in search results or else you
may get the "Index does not exist" error.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RightAnswers integration w/RKM 7.6.04

**

I think what he may have meant by indexing was way back when hummingbird
was used as a backend search engine, where indexing was required for
hummingbird to build its indexes even if a single article existed..

That is no longer required as the knowledgebase is now an integral part
of the AR System and not a third party entity that could exist
independent of the AR System.

Joe