Hey all,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has run into this...

I configured a change template for a support group called "All Users". I login
with an admin account who has this group set as default. I use the template and
all is good. I then login with my own account. I'm a member of "All Users" but
my default support group is "Remedy". I try to use the template, and get the
following error when I submit the ticket:

"The selected Change Requestor's Support Group is invalid. Reselect the group
using the filed menu. ARERR 1441151."

I tracked down where Remedy is setting the Requestor's support group in the
background, which, not to my surprise, is the user's default support group from
CTM:Support Group Assoc LookUp. I also tracked down CHG:CRQ:ValidateRqstGrp_150
and 151 which validates that the requestor's support groups exist in the
CTM:Support Group table.

If the values from where it set the support group stayed put, then the
validation should pass. The problem, from what I can tell, is an Active Link
titled "CHG:CRQ:CheckSupportGroupTemplateID", which replaces the Requestor's
Support Group ID to the first Group ID associated with the change template
(It's looking at the CHG:SupportGRP_Template form). Once this gets set, and the
user's default group is different from the group the template is associated
with, then there's a mismatch and the validation fails. As soon as I removed
that particular Set Fields action everything worked as expected.

Does anyone know the reason why the requestor's support group ID gets reset?
Has anyone else run into this issue?