Or perhaps others can't comment.  :^)

Thanks for the confirmation on this issue, David; it helps to know that it is
related to something normal in Remedy and not another custom code issue.  I
can't throw an error though, because that would error out the originating
Incident transaction, which I don't want to do.

(Thank you Marcelo as well, but the list is of invalid addresses that aren't
connected to contacts.  Please don't ask me why it's necessary for our custom
code to set invalid email addresses, I won't have a pleasant or printable
answer.  ;^)

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.