From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kevin Begosh
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS Email Engine Issues

**

List,

I just stood up a brand new version of ARS 7.6.04 with all the
applications.  Everything has been so far so good.  Today the email
engine started to for some reason, sending out a few hundred emails and
then it would stop.  It will not process anymore until I restart the
email engine and then it sends out a couple hundred more but then stops
again.

Has anyone seen this before?

ARS 7.6.04

Windows 2008, 64 bit

Oracle 111.2.0.2

We are using SMTP for outgoing email.

--
Kevin Begosh

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.