From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 11:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: I can't find Help Desk View

Hi,

So after restoring the db, and restarting your AR Server, you get this
message? What is the message number, is this in ARUser or in ARAdmin?

You did not answer the question about how you did this. Did you do it
directly in the database?

In theory, you should be back to where you started, and in the first email
you just said "could not delete field", but now you are saying "can't find
form"...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se