From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of JD Hood
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: I can't find Help Desk View

** Apologies if I seemed overly harsh, but I don't see much point in
tip-toeing around when the problem was self-inflicted. He kept replying
that he wanted to identify the "root-cause" and no-one else seemed like
they were going to spell it out for him, so I just cut to the heart of
the matter.

Ehh. It's early yet and apparently the coffee hasn't kicked in.

Again, apologies...

-JDHood

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Chowdhury, Tauf