*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Hyunkel v2.0
*Sent:* Monday, January 16, 2012 6:31 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* SRM 2.2 Attachment files

**

Hi List;

I've found something and I need some clues to get this done. It happens
when users attach a file from the Request Entry form (either while creating
a New Service Request or updating and existing Service Request) on SRM. The
file is seen on the Service Request form, but not in the Incident
Management form (Work Info) the text is the same on both entries, but the
missing data is the attachment itself. Does anyone had seen this before?

Thanks.

*Hugo Ruesga*
*Software Development Advisor*

*The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message
is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by
law and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it,
and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery
error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. **Thank
you.*