Thanks for your kind responses I appreciate that. I'll need to built that
workflow. Is there any guidance on how to "copy" those attachments? Or is it
possible just move the attachments?

Thanks.

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.