Subject: Numera Acquisition
From: Andrew C Goodall <ago...@jcpenney.com>
Date: Tue, January 31, 2012 8:52 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Interesting acquisition – there sure is a lot of overlap with Remedy. I wonder how this will play out?

GaryHoagland GaryHoagland
Fear Uncertainty and Doubt being spread about the BMC Acquisition of Numara. #GiveMeABreak Truth is the Best just got Better - BMC+Numara!

Andrew

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.